Positive Practice Environment Bundle - Self-Paced Online Course
Saving you over $50.00 if you bought these courses separately, this bundle is essential for any leader who manages staff, especially for those on the Pathway to Excellence journey.
In this six-course course bundle from ANA, we give you the skills and strategies leaders need to create a positive practice environment for your organization. Saving you over $50.00 if you bought these courses separately, this bundle is essential for any leader who manages staff, especially for those on the Pathway to Excellence journey.
The 6 courses included in this bundle are:
- Developing a Culture of Retention for Nurses
- Developing a Successful Onboarding Program for Nurses
- Dealing with Fatigue: Strategies for Nurse Leaders
- Succession Planning For Nurses
- Developing a Resilient Team
- Practicing Resiliency in Times of Increasing Change: Build Your Team
Key Learning Outcomes
- Appraise benefits of nurse retention.
- Explain the role of recognition and reward in factors that influence nurse retention.
- Interpret the role of recognition and reward in developing a culture of retention.
- Infer recognition and reward strategies that promote nurse retention.
- Discern components of an outcomes-based onboarding program.
- Translate effective onboarding methods to drive retention in healthcare environments.
- Discriminate leadership responsibility for identifying work environment elements contributing to fatigue.
- Define leadership strategies to create and sustain a safe care delivery environment.
- Describe relevant retirement statistics and their implications for nursing leaders.
- Translate strategies for implementation of an organizational succession plan for nursing leaders.
- Describe key factors contributing to the pace and nature of change in health care.
- Develop hardiness, resilience, and antifragility first in yourself as a leader.
- Develop strategies to apply these concepts (hardiness, resilience, and antifragility) to lead others through change.
- Leverage emotional intelligence to manage change and develop resiliency.
- Translate stress management techniques to promote a healthy work environment.
Mary Terhaar, DNSc, CNS, RN
Johns Hopkins School of Nursing.
Dennis R. Sherrod, EdD, RN
Forsyth Medical Center Endowed Chair of Recruitment & Retention and Professor in the Division of Nursing.
Karen Wright, MSN, RN-BC
Director, Center for Nursing Education and Research at the Baylor University Medical Center.
Director, Nursing Quality, Research, and Magnet Recognition
Division Director, Women's and Children's Service Oregon Health and Science University.
Joyce Batcheller, DNP, RN, NEA-BC, FAAN
President, CNO Solutions.
Russell is the CEO/Queen of Russell Martin & Associates, an executive consultant, speaker and author whose passion is to grow companies by growing their people.