Nurse Executive Certification Interactive Review Course Workshop – Silver Spring, MD
- Interactive course opens: August 19, 2019
- Virtual Session (Date and time): September 11, 2019, 12-1 PM EST
- Interactive course closes: September 30, 2019
- Workshop date (Date and time): September 30, 2019, 8 AM-12:30 PM
*Registration closes: September 4, 2019
Did you know that your brain can only focus for about 8 minutes? ANA’s Nurse Executive Certification Interactive Review Course Workshop design aligns with evidence-based educational best practices leveraging how our brains work and learn. The interactive, blended format engages the learner at their pace, on their timeframe, while immersing them in content and activities designed to reinforce knowledge and concepts necessary to successfully prepare for the certification examination. Application of knowledge occurs throughout the course and interaction with the knowledge coach during the live sessions permits the learner opportunity to ask questions, validate understanding, and gain greater awareness of gaps requiring further study. Click here to see more on our brain based learning design.
- 4 Interactive Learning Modules
- Virtual Case Study with Knowledge Coach
- Live ½ day Workshop with Knowledge Coach
- Nurse Executive Review & Resource Manual eBook
- Nurse Executive Review & Resource Manual App
- 24/7 access to content for 5 months
- 19 Contact hours
Key Learning Outcomes
Nurses will apply, analyze and evaluate:
- Current practice information, research and application to clinical practice.
- Relevant clinical updates with treatment options.
- Improved patient safety and quality outcomes.
- Preparation for board certification exam.
DNP, RN, NE-BC
Megan is an experienced executive nurse with an ANCC certification in Nurse Executive and over 14 years patient care, administrative, management experience. Experiences include leading overall clinical and financial operation of clinical and administrative departments within areas of responsibility. Megan has led her units to accomplishing positive contribution margins and has exceeded NDNQI employee satisfaction standards for past 4 years. She has mastery in mentoring and staff developing through clinical ladder programs and increasing certified nurses in her areas of responsibility.