Medical Cannabis: Beyond the Smoke and Mirrors (Free for ANA Members)
This webinar is part of the 2020 Navigate Nursing Bundle. Click here to learn about the whole series.
You need to know more about medical cannabis as it continues to be more common in healthcare settings. This webinar builds upon the foundational knowledge found in last year’s American Nurse. Medical Cannabis: What Nurses Need to Know. The article covers the six essential areas of medical cannabis care that National Council of State Boards of Nursing defined in 2018. You will build your understanding during the webinar through:
- Reviewing the complexity of providing care for medical cannabis patients
- Learning approaches to assess and support patients’ medical cannabis choices while protecting your license
- Discovering resources to support the role of the nurse and assess/advise patients while providing care to patients using medical cannabis
Key Learning Outcomes
- Describe organizational antibullying and prevention strategies that can be implemented in the workplace.
- Discuss the impact that these changes can have on the individual nurse as well as the organization.
Event Date: November 11, 2020
Event Time: 1:00 PM ET