Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP-BC) Test Prep Essentials
Prepare for your Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certification Exam with a bundle of essential online tools and information.
You work with adult patients throughout their lives on issues ranging from reproductive health to cardiovascular issues. You’ve earned an advanced degree and completed 500 faculty-supervised clinical hours. Now you’re on the path to further your career by earning the Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certification (AGACNP-BC).
This bundle includes:
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certification Interactive Online Review Course
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Certification PracticeIQ
- Certification Exam Test-Taking Strategies Online Course
While you prepare for your exam you’ll benefit from:
- Multimedia activities combined with knowledge checks and case studies based on the Test Content Outline
- Sample practice questions and test-taking strategies
- Self-assessment/personal commitment tool
- 24/7 online access
- Continuing Education credit – for the preparation you’re already doing