Connect with colleagues and get updates about all the work the American Nurses Association is doing on behalf of nurses across the country by joining ANA's social media communities.
Become a fan of the American Nurses Association on Facebook to get the latest nursing news and connect with other nurses. The page is frequently updated with polls, photos, and links. In addition, the Online Journal of Issues in Nursing (OJIN), American Nurse Today, ANA Immunize, and Nurses Books have their own fan pages and many state nurses associations have pages and groups on Facebook where nurses can get local nursing news and connect with other members in the state.
Get up-to-the-minute information about the issues important to nurses from ANA on Twitter. ANA has different Twitter feeds that can bring you just the news you want and need. Find out what each channel has to offer and choose the ones that interest you most.
- ANANurses: Get all the latest updates from NursingWorld, including the Nursing Insider news.
- Nursingworld: Be part of the action and hear from the ANA lobbyists as they work for nurses on Capitol Hill each day. Get live Tweets from congressional hearings and find out what bills are likely to affect you.
- ANANursingWorld: Just read the highlights of NursingWorld.org site updates, ANA government affairs efforts, and the latest in nursing news, including important H1N1 updates.
- ANAImmunize: Keep up on immunization news, studies, and recommendations.
- NursesBooks: Find out what books are coming out in print and which are available as eBooks.
A must for any member is ANA's online social network, ANANurseSpace. Join valuable discussions about important nursing issues or start your own blog. This nursing community is the perfect place to connect with other nurses, get answers to questions, and share your nursing knowledge.
Did you know that ANA is on YouTube? Check out our channel, Nurses Matter, to watch the latest videos. See an interview with CEO Marla Weston, enjoy the highlights from the latest NDNQI conference, or find out more about the history of nursing.
Find jobs and connections through LinkedIn, a business-oriented social networking site. The American Nurses Association group on LinkedIn has news, discussion boards, and job postings from ANA's Career Center.
Join the discussion!