Our commitment to Diversity Awareness is rooted in a desire to promote quality healthcare as a human right for all.
And why you should care?
To effectively meet the care needs of diverse patients is imperative to addressing many of the healthcare challenges that face American society.
What you can expect to find here
- Up-to-date, relevant, and high-quality educational materials, including ANCC certified continuing education opportunities
- Hyperlinks to other professional organizations who represent diverse populations of nurses
- Hyperlinks to partner organizations who are working to shape and promote cultural competence in healthcare delivery
- Updates on professional activities (e.g., conferences, webinars) relevant to promoting diversity awareness
- Brief reports describing ANA’s targeted efforts in promoting Diversity Awareness in nursing practice
- Information on health literacy and its importance to providing quality care to vulnerable populations
We invite your comments and suggestions for making this webpage a meaningful resource. Contact Us