This Current OJIN topic was published January 31, 2013. The 5 new articles emphasize recent evidence and action related to workplace violence in this
articles in this topic emphasize recent evidence and action related to workplace violence in this context.
ANA members have the first opportunity to access the most
recent OJIN topic. Login is required. When each new topic is posted, the previous topic becomes available to all viewers. This topic will be available to all viewers after May 31, 2013.
Articles published on previous topics and columns are available to all viewers.
Overview and Summary
- Workplace Violence Prevention Policies in Home Health and Hospice Care Agencies
Nathan Gross, MSN, RN; Corinne Peek-Asa, PhD; Maryalice Nocera, MS; Carri Casteel, PhD (January 31, 2013)
- Stressful Incidents of Physical Violence Against Emergency Nurses
Gordon Lee Gillespie, PhD, RN, FAEN; Donna M. Gates, EdD, RN, FAAN; Peggy Berry, MSN, RN (January 31, 2013)
- Measurement and Monitoring of Health Care Worker Aggression Exposure
Joanne DeSanto Iennaco, PhD, PMHNP-BC, APRN; Jane Dixon, PhD; Robin Whittemore, PhD, APRN; Len Bowers, RMN, PhD (January 31, 2013)
- A Framework for Translating Workplace Violence Intervention Research into Evidence-Based Programs
Kathleen M. McPhaul, PhD, MPH, RN; Matthew London, MS; Jane A. Lipscomb, PhD, RN, FAAN (January 31, 2013)
- Workplace Violence in Healthcare: Strategies for Advocacy
AnnMarie Papa, DNP, RN, CEN, NE-BC, FAEN; Jeanne Venella, DNP, MS, RN, CEN, CPEN (January 31, 2013)
Articles on Previously Published Topics
- Think Before You Flush! A Sustainable Aquatic Eco-System’s Relation to Human Health
Elaine McKeown MSN, RN; Judith Pawloski MNS, RN (December 18, 2012)
- Nursing Shortage: The Facts and Strategies in Macao Society
Ming Liu, PhD, RN; Bernice Lam, MSc, RN; Pedro Fong, PhD, MRPharmS, MRSC; Hao Bin Yuan, PhD, RN (November 19, 2012)
- Facilitating Change Among Nursing Assistants in Long Term Care
Francois Aubry, PhD; Francis Etheridge, MA; Yves Couturier, PhD (November 9, 2012)