2015 ANA Quality Conference
On the Frontline of Quality: The Future of Health Care
February 4-6 at the Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Lake Buena Vista, FL
Join your peers from across the nation for the only conference for nurses focused on improving quality outcomes. With innovative and interactive sessions, the 2015 ANA Quality Conference challenges common perceptions of quality solutions, stimulates creativity, and motivates you to transform your practice and the profession.
Sessions focus on the shifting landscape of quality and patient safety, while exploring the future of health care. Learn how to
- Leverage big data at the point of care.
- Improve quality and safety with teamwork.
- Reduce human-driven medical device errors.
- Foster healthy work environments and patience safety cultures.
- Prevent catheter-associated UTIs and other common hospital-acquire conditions.
- Apply prove models and metrics to improve care transitions and care coordination.
Your path to better outcomes starts at the 2015 ANA Quality Conference. Reserve your place today.