Call for Nominations is CLOSED
On behalf of the ANA Board of Directors, the Committee on Appointments issues this call for qualified nominees for appointment to seats on the following committees. Qualifications for service can be found in Appendix A of the Guide to the Appointments Process.
Committee on Nursing Practice Standards
Four (4) seats for C/SNA-ANA or IMD members
• Term of service for two positions: January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2016
• Term of service for two positions: January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2017
One (1) alternate seat for a C/SNA-ANA or IMD member
• Term of service: January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2015
Five (5) seats for C/SNA-ANA or IMD members
• Term of service for four positions: January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2015
• Term of service for one position: January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014
The Guide to the Appointments Process and the required nomination materials can be found on ANA's website:
• Biographical Data Form for ANA Members
• Conflict of Interest and Financial Disclosure Form
• Confidentiality and Intellectual Property Disclosure
Nominees may submit electronically up to three (3) letters of endorsement with the required nomination materials.
CLOSED --- All nomination materials must be submitted by 5:00pm EST on Monday, October 14, 2013.
If you have any questions regarding the appointments process, please contact Maureen Thompson, Director, Leadership Services at 301-628-5041 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.