ANA President, Karen Daley
, ANA CEO, Marla Weston
and ANCC, Executive Director, Karen Drenkard
have all made the ballot for Modern Healthcare's "100 Most Influential People in Healthcare"
ranking! Please vote here
for the five nominees
you believe should make the final list of "100 Most Influential." We encourage you to vote for nurse leader nominees
. Recognizing nurse leaders in the “Most Influential” rankings is an excellent way to elevate the contributions of the profession.
Additional nurse leaders on this year’s ballot include:
- Linda Aiken, director, Center for Health Outcomes and Policy Research, professor of nursing and sociology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Geraldine "Polly" Bednash, CEO/executive director, American Association of Colleges of Nursing, Washington
- Barbara Crane, president, National Federation of Nurses, and board member, American Nurses Association, Washington/Silver Spring
- Joanne Disch, president, American Academy of Nursing, Washington
- Beverly Malone, CEO, National League for Nursing, Washington
- Marilyn Tavenner, acting CMS administrator, CMS, Baltimore
- Mary Wakefield, administrator, Health Resources and Services Administration, Washington
Voting closes Friday, June 14.