ANA President, Karen Daley
, ANA CEO, Marla Weston
, ANCC, Executive Director, Karen Drenkard
and AAN President, Joanne Disch
have all made the ballot for Modern Healthcare's "100 Most Influential People in Healthcare"
Please vote here for the five nominees you believe should make the final list of the "100 Most Influential." You can ONLY vote once. Thank you to those who have already cast votes.
We encourage you to vote for nurse leader nominees. Recognizing nurse leaders in the “Most Influential” rankings is an excellent way to elevate the contributions of the profession.
Additional nurse leaders on this year’s ballot include:
- Linda Aiken, director, Center for Health Outcomes and Policy Research, professor of nursing and sociology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Geraldine "Polly" Bednash, CEO/executive director, American Association of Colleges of Nursing, Washington
- Barbara Crane, president, National Federation of Nurses, and board member, American Nurses Association, Washington/Silver Spring
- Beverly Malone, CEO, National League for Nursing, Washington
- Marilyn Tavenner, acting CMS administrator, CMS, Baltimore
- Mary Wakefield, administrator, Health Resources and Services Administration, Washington
Voting closes Friday, June 14.