The Magnet Recognition Program®
was developed by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to recognize health care organizations that provide the very best in nursing care and uphold the tradition within nursing of professional nursing practice.
The Commission on Magnet Recognition Program recognizes 287 health-care organizations in 45 states, as well as one in Australia and New Zealand, for their excellence in nursing service.
New facilties for March:
- Cleveland Clinic—Cleveland, OH
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-St. Joseph—Milwaukee, WI
- Medcenter One—Bismarck, ND
- Seton Medical Center—Austin, TX
- Dell Children's Medical Center— Austin, TX
Find out more about the ANCC Magnet Recognition Program