The Ohio Nurses Association
is seeking a Director for its Health Policy program. This person is responsible for the programming of the Health Policy Department. The Director will work cooperatively with ONA’s outside lobbyists and others to assure optimum representation of the Association’s legislative and political interests. Commitment to work flexible hours, willing to travel, live in or near Columbus, have a current driver’s license and be eligible for insurance coverage on company’s automobile policy.
Desired education and experience:
Starting annual salary
- Bachelors degree in nursing.
- Masters degree in Public Policy Administration or related field and/or Juris Doctor.
- 3-5 years legislative and policy development experience.
- 3-5 years experience in a variety of nursing practice areas.
- Current Ohio RN license preferred.
is $66,300. We provide an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability insurance, retirement plan and leave time.
, email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Include “HPD Position” in the subject line. Open until the job is filled.