An ANA Only E-Membership is a virtual membership in ANA. E-Membership offers some of the benefits of ANA but does not give you a discount on ANCC certifications. You are not a voting member in the American Nurses Association. However, you are entitled to valuable discounts and benefits that help you succeed.
Dues: $45 per year.
Availability: ANA E-Membership is only available in the following states:
|| North Dakota
|| South Carolina
|| West Virginia
|| South Dakota
|| New Mexico
|| New York
|| Virgin Islands
|| North Carolina
|| Washington, DC
Attend Free Webinars
- Attend monthly Navigate Nursing webinars for FREE!
- Option to earn contact hours with most webinars
- Archives of past webinars available on NursingWorld.org
- Browse hundreds of discounted online independent study modules for every career need.
- Earn contact hours at significant savings.
- Independent Study Modules formats include articles, audio, multimedia, slides and video.
ANA's Career Center
- Find that dream job with the help of ANA
Become a Leader
- Build, develop, enhance and grow your leadership impact.
- Programs are designed for nurses of all levels of experience
- All programs are discounted for ANA members.
OJIN—The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing— Peer-reviewed, posted online three times a year
Access Valuable Professional Tools
- Drug Name Error Finder Tool
- Global Disease Alert Map
- PubMed Citations
Get the Essential Documents: ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses and Interpretative Standards; Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice; and Nursing's Social Policy Statement
Enjoy savings on ANA books through Nursesbooks.org.
Protect Yourself with ANA Personal Benefits
Member-only discounts are offered for:
- Professional Liability Insurance - Mercer
- Auto Insurance - Nationwide
- Long Term Care insurance - Anchor Health Administrators
- Term Life Insurance - Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company
- Financial Planning Offered - Edelman Financial Services
Get to Know your Peers
- Meet other members at local and national meetings, committees and on social media.
- Talk to other members across the country in the ANA Online Community
ANA Meetings & Conferences
- National and State-Level Lobby Day
- ANA Annual Nursing Quality Conference™
ANA Works for You on the National Level
- Federal lobbying on issues important to nursing and health care
- Representing nursing in federal agencies and even at the White House
- Speaking for nursing through the national media
- Speaking for U.S nurses internationally
Your State Nurses Association works for you on the State Level
- Protecting your Nursing Practice Act
- Advocating at the state level
Strengthen the Nursing Profession
- Take member surveys and influence ANA's agenda.
- Join grass roots advocacy efforts.
- ANA's Nurses Strategic Action Team (N-STAT) makes it easy for you to unite with your colleagues across the nation and let lawmakers know how you feel. It keeps you up to speed on key bills as they move through Congress and lets you know when your e-mails, phone calls and letters will make the most impact.